Our International Debt Advisory Service provides clients with broad access to capital from our global contact base and bespoke advice based on decades of cumulative knowledge of complex, cross-border deals.
In partnership with Mike Carsella of Global Growth Finance, Atlantic is extending its breadth and reach in support of our International Advisory activity by providing Debt Advisory Services to its current and prospective clients. We analyse present banking relationships, evaluate alternatives, understand their true cost of capital and approache debt in the context of an effective capital structure. Our team establishes a pro-forma borrowing base to indicate the borrowing capacity on multi- jurisdictional transactions. Our pre-lending field examinations are accepted by many international lending institutions.
Conditions, Events and Opportunities
We respond, provide support and advise in response to a range of situations that require additional or replacement capital.
- Organic Growth
- Financial Restructuring
- Acquisition, MBO, MBI
- Developing or Entering New Markets Internationally
We provide any or all the following services in response to a given situation on ensuring our services are commensurate with the needs of our clients.
- Review existing capital structure and borrowing capacity
- Prepare pro-forma borrowing base
- Undertake desktop collateral review
- Identify potential capital and/or debt providers
- Create an RFP for potential lenders
- Align the debt raise with long-term strategic goals
- Provide advisory guidance throughout the negotiation process
- Support the implementation and execution of the transaction
55 E Monroe St., Suite 3300
- +1 (224) 730-1710